Each one-hour tour features: a brief presentation from OAR leadership; an opportunity to talk with staff; participant success stories; and a tour of the OAR office.
Tours are held at the OAR office, located at 1400 N. Uhle Street, Suite 704, Arlington, VA 22201. To reserve a space for one of the Tours listed below, to register click here or call us at 703-228-7030.
Tuesday, January 8 6:30pm
Thursday, January 24 12:00pm
Wednesday, February 13 8:00am
Tuesday, February 26 12:00pm
Can’t make any of these Tours? Additional Tours are scheduled throughout the year at different times of the day, or just let us know what works for your group of 6 or more.
Join us for these upcoming events:
OAR’s Second Chance Fundraising Breakfast
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Save the date for OAR’s 11th Annual Second Chance Fundraising Breakfast! Come join OAR for a free, hot breakfast and to hear an amazing program about OAR’s mission and hear participant stories. Registration and additional details for the Breakfast will be up on our website and social media closer to the date of the event so stay tuned!
Mobile Action Network
Join the OAR Mobile Action Network and be a part of millions who care about creating change for those coming home! You will receive information about events, major legislation affecting reentry, and other news sent straight to your cell phone. click here
OAR around the community:
In the last few months OAR staff, volunteers, and clients have participated in the following community events:
- Lions Eyeglass Recycling Event
- Arlington Home and Show Expo
- Feel the Heritage Festival
- Clarendon Day
- Columbia Pike Jazz Festival
- Arlington Interfaith Council’s Helping Hands Awards Ceremony
- Arlington’s 13th Annual State of the County
- Arlington County Car Wash
- Downtown Baptist Leader Cast
- Arlington County Fair
In the last few months OAR staff have lead, served, or participated in the following committees, training, and meetings:
- Northern Virginia Interfaith Reentry Collaborative
- Shoplifters Program for Youth
- Arlington’s Housing Committee 10 Year Plan to end homelessness
- Alexandria’s Reentry Council
- Alexandria’s Reentry Council Employment Committee
- Arlington County Reentry Council (ACRC)
- Arlington’s Drug Court Graduation Ceremony
- Arlington County Integrated Services Committee
- Alexandria Chamber Women’s Luncheon
- Thinking for Change (T4C) Training
- OST/MOST Assessment Training
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT) Training
More coming soon!